How We Review, Test, and Rate on DexPlora
Why you can trust DexPlora; our experienced reviewers spend hours reading customer reviews and evaluating products and solutions so you can pick the best option for you. Learn more about the testing process.
Robert MillerCEO of DexPlora.com
As the CEO of DexPlora, Robert Miller is a highly competent and experienced specialist in the world of PC gaming hardware. With a career in IT Services and Consulting, he has a thorough grasp of technology and is an avid PC aficionado. He is always researching new facets of technology and how they might help the tech community. His considerable expertise in the IT business qualifies him to manage the DexPlora team, which includes specialists from a variety of tech fields. Robert personally supervises the listing selection for reviewers and assists PC builders in making educated judgments by reading unbiased and in-depth analysis of the items offered on DexPlora.
Site EthicsDear Reader,
At DexPlora, we take pride in our commitment to unbiased, independent reviews of gaming hardware. Unlike many other websites, we do not rely on manufacturer-provided review units, instead, we handpick products ourselves, mostly research to provide our readers with an honest, real-world assessment of each product’s value. We understand the importance of making informed decisions when it comes to gaming hardware, and our goal is to provide you with the information you need to find the best products for your needs.
How We Test Gaming Hardware?
Our testing process at DexPlora is thorough and exhaustive. We evaluate all aspects of a product, including performance, build quality, and value for money. Using a standardized testing list, we put each piece of hardware through its paces to ensure that our reviews provide an accurate and unbiased assessment of each product. Whether you’re building a new gaming rig or looking for the perfect gaming pre-build, we’re here to help you make the best choice for your needs.
Our Testing Criteria from Listing to Review
- Conduct thorough research on the gaming hardware product in question, including reading manufacturer specifications and looking at other reviews from reputable sources.
- Test the gaming hardware product in a variety of real-world scenarios, including playing a variety of games at different settings and resolutions.
- Evaluate the gaming hardware product’s performance in relation to its price point and competing products on the market.
- Take detailed notes and measurements of the gaming hardware product’s performance, including frame rates, temperature, and noise levels.
- Create a comprehensive written review of the gaming hardware product, including both its positive and negative aspects.
- Use high-quality photographs and videos to supplement the written review and provide a visual representation of the gaming hardware product.
- Make sure to consider the audience of the review, whether they are casual or hardcore gamers, and adjust the review accordingly.
- Take into account customer service and support provided by the manufacturer.
- Key values to consider when reviewing a product: Performance, Build Quality, Functionality, Design, and Price.